3/16/09

Ciao baby!

Hello all,

I just wanted to say ciao (hello) from the beautiful city that is Rome! This place is beyond words. It has really left me speechless as we were touching down at the Leonardo Da Vinci International airport. I finally got my passport stamped! 

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone that I am doing well and missing my beautiful wife Michelle (me lub u!), and all my friends and family in the 253 (Tacoma) Wagner's, Duong's and anyone else that knows me in the 206 (My UW family) and 314 (Coby's, Haynes, and Sangsters) area codes... U know who you are. I would post some photos, but my beloved sister has not returned my usb cord for my camera. For lunch we had real Italian pizza, it was truly amazing! I will try to post some more later.

Peace, love, and prayers,

Jonathan

2 comments:

  1. nice blog dude,

    enjoy your REAL Italian pizza and your super-caffeinated Frapucci-fancy-chinos, you real Ricota cheese and your premium Provolone ...

    you've earned it!

    say hi to Berlusconi for me!

    Ciao bambino!


    Ralph from the 617 ( Boston Baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog dude

    bring me some REAL Italian Provolone, some ricota cheese....LOL you can buy those with your fettuccine coupons ! ( LOL)

    enjoy your frappuci-fancy-chinos and your Corleone Calzone!

    you've earned it!

    Ciao bambino!

    Raphael from the 617 ( Boston Baby!)

    ReplyDelete