6/17/09

Family & Commencement

Xin Chao gia dinh! Simply translated hello family (I just didn't put the accents on there). I just wanted to post a public cam ong (thank you) for all my family and friends that able to make it to my commencement at UW. For those that weren't able too, no worries, I understand how life works and it is okay. I am sure your world is much larger than me anyway. It is greatly appreciated! I know that this post is about a week late, but I have been busy with school and getting ready to travel to Southeast Asia for the first time. Please enjoy some of the pictures that I took from the different ceremonies. By the time you read this, I will most like be on the ground in Hanoi, Vietnam. Know that I love and appreciate all your efforts. Peace....













               



 

1 comment: