6/5/09

Graduate and Go!

Hi y'all... only ten days left until I leave for Vietnam. I am so excited. Plus I only have one final, one paper and my thesis left... I graduate in eight days... Wow what a journey... All I know is that I have some pretty fantastic people in my corner that have helped me through the years... Way too many to name on this blog....

Personally, I have been brushing up on my Viet in preparation to ease the transition there. I am also trying to finish my packing list... Not to mention we are moving again... back to the Eastside... yeah thats where I reside... I am excited, but sad at the same time. I will miss our place in the U-District... the ave is like no other... but hey we gotta do, what we gotta do....

Although Rome changed me some and was totally amazing, I believe and know that seeing Vietnam will be way more beneficial to me personally... Like I said it is a pilgrimage for me... But we will have to stay tuned... I will leave you with a video from youtube called "Hello Vietnam" which explains my feelings better than my words can say... I will write more later... Got some errands to run. peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment